Special Rebates and Programs
From our dealers and current owners, to eligible new customers looking to join the Lincoln family during this time of need - we're here for you. We're Built to Lend a Hand.
How can West Coast Lincoln support current vehicle owners?
- Our Service Department is open and we have staff performing vehicle service to keep our customers vehicles on the road
- Our Parts Department is open and we have staff ensuring that the necessary vehicle parts and accessories are available and being delivered
- Our Sales and Finance Departments are open and we have staff available to answer questions and provide guidance on options regarding payment deferrals on their current automotive loan
- Our Sales and Finance Departments are open and we have staff available to assist in the purchase of a new or used vehicle with manufacturer specific incentives and programs to help.
Lincoln Canada's Program - The Lincoln Way
Lincoln has three separate programs that can be combined to support our customers during this time:
First 3 Monthly Payments Deferred
- To provide additional certainty and relief to our customers, Lincoln Financial Services will be deferring the first three monthly payments (for eligible new Lincoln vehicles purchased during the program period).
- In combination with the "Lincoln Way" Customer Cash program, this program has the ability to extend the customer's actual first required payment out to 6-months from the time of vehicle delivery.
"The Lincoln Way" Customer Cash
- Lincoln will provide customers with the equivalent of their first three monthly payments in Customer Cash on eligible new Lincoln vehicles that are purchased/leased, or factory ordered during the program period.
- While the Customer Cash is intended to cover a customer's first three monthly payments, we understand that different customers have different needs. By providing as a Customer Cash incentive, customers have the option of using the money toward their first three monthly payments, or using it for other needs.
- Our third "Built to Lend a Hand" initiative addresses the need to assist customers that are diligently adhering to self-isolation practices, and staying home
- In response to the current COVID-19 pandemic, Canadians have been encouraged to adopt self-isolation practices and to limit non-essential community activities. Our goal is to lend a hand to these customers and, whenever and wherever possible, and provide them with remote options to make their situations easier (on-line purchase mechanisms, pickup and delivery, etc.)
- West Coast Lincoln has a process in place where a majority of the purchase can be completed electronically and the vehicle can be delivered directly to our customers full of fuel, cleaned and sanitized.